General Instructions Concerning Newborns
The guardian’s duty on a child’s birth
- Adhan (Call of Prayer) and iqamah may be said in the child’s ears,
- Rule of Tahneek
- Rule of Aqeeqah
- Rule of naming the child
- Rule of circumcision
Baby Names : www.muslim-names.co.uk
Births, Deaths and Marriages – New Zealand Government Department of Internal Affairs
Births, Deaths and Marriages is responsible for the registration of all births that take place in New Zealand, and for the upkeep of, and access to those records. Through Births, Deaths and Marriages you can:
- Register a birth.
- Request a birth certificate.
- Obtain application forms and find the associated fees.
- Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding registering a birth.
- Contact Births, Deaths and Marriages.